A letter from your 2020 Alumni Board President

To my fellow Bowen graduates,

I look forward to serving as the 2020-2021 President of the Bowen Alumni Board. My goal for the year ahead is to ensure that the Alumni Association is relevant to all UA Little Rock William H. Bowen School of Law graduates.

In the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Office of External Relations and Alumni Board are working to best serve our school and alumni communities virtually. You are always welcome to attend or sponsor a virtual event.

Please consider engaging with current students as a mentor (abiding by virtual and social distancing guidelines) through the Office of Career Services. If you would like to support a Bowen student who needs financial assistance during this pandemic, please make a contribution to the Bowen Student Emergency Aid Fund.

If you have questions about the public health policies in place or would like to get involved as an event participant or sponsor, a student mentor, or a donor, please contact the Office of External Relations at law-alumni@ualr.edu or 501-916-5445.

I would like to thank the members of the Dean’s Advisory Council, Alumni Board, and Young Alumni Board for your continued support. I invite you to join me in growing the Bowen alumni network and look forward to working with you this year.

With best regards,

William O. “Bill” James, Jr.

President, Bowen Alumni Association

Posted in: Alumni, Alumni Updates