At UA Little Rock William H. Bowen School of Law, the education, health and well-being of our students and community is a top priority.
The resources available to students, faculty, staff, attorneys, and the general public may be found in the above tabs.
Anyone on Bowen’s campus must wear a mask in common areas and when he or she is within six feet of others.
COVID-19 Testing Available
- Call Health Services at 501-569-3188 to schedule a telemedicine visit with one of the Health Services providers.
- During this visit, the provider will perform an evaluation to determine if COVID-19 testing is appropriate.
- If testing is recommended, you will be given a time to report to the Health Services outdoor testing site.
- The site is located under the white tent near the east entrance of the Donaghey Student Center.
- COVID-19 testing is performed using a nasal swab, and the entire process takes approximately 5 minutes.
- Once testing is complete, the sample will be processed and results communicated within 4 hours.
- Attention Bowen students, faculty & staff: If you have been diagnosed with COVID-19, complete this form.
- Effective immediately, site visits to Bowen by out-of-state visitors are prohibited. While there have been no COVID-19 cases at Bowen, this restriction will protect everyone’s health and safety–especially those traveling to Bowen. Once this crisis has passed, site visits will resume and we will welcome you then.
- Campus offices are open, however many administrators and staff members are working remotely.
Please stay safe, and we’ll continue to keep you updated.