At UA Little Rock, the education, health and well-being of our students and community is a top priority.
- Effective immediately, site visits to Bowen by out-of-state visitors are prohibited. While there have been no Coronavirus cases at Bowen, this restriction will protect everyone’s health and safety–especially those traveling to Bowen. Once this crisis has passed, site visits will resume and we will welcome you then.
- Effective immediately, face-to-face classes will migrate to online – until further notice.
- Effective immediately, on-campus events are canceled through April 30, unless written authorization is granted by the vice-chancellor.
- Out of state travel is suspended and visits from out of state guests to campus are canceled through April 30.
- Campus offices remain open until further notice.
Bowen is working quickly to have instructions for online classes and using resources. That information will be posted prominently on our website, on social media, and emailed to you.
Please stay safe, and we’ll continue to keep you updated on how this rapidly evolving situation may impact our campus moving forward.