At UA Little Rock William H. Bowen School of Law, the education, health and well-being of our students and community is a top priority.
The resources available to students, faculty, staff, attorneys, and the general public may be found in the above tabs.
What to do if you test positive, if you are exposed and vaccinated, or if you are exposed and unvaccinated.
Face Covering Policy (February 28, 2022)
Effective Monday, Feb. 28, UA Little Rock’s face mask policy is updated to recommend (but not require) wearing a face mask on campus.
Face masks are recommended at this time, especially where physical distancing can’t be assured.
UA Little Rock encourages the use of disposable medical masks in addition to, or instead of, single-layer cloth masks for additional protection.
COVID-19 Testing Available
Health Services is now offering COVID-19 testing for UA Little Rock students, faculty, and staff who are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or have been identified as a close contact of someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
If you meet the above criteria, here are the steps to testing:
- Call Health Services at 501-569-3188 to schedule a telemedicine visit with one of the Health Services providers.
- During this visit, the provider will perform an evaluation to determine if COVID-19 testing is appropriate.
- If testing is recommended, you will be given a time to report to the Health Services outdoor testing site.
- The site is located under the white tent near the east entrance of the Donaghey Student Center.
- COVID-19 testing is performed using a nasal swab, and the entire process takes approximately 5 minutes.
- Once testing is complete, the sample will be processed and results communicated within 4 hours.
Health Services staff will evaluate other requests for COVID testing on a case-by-case basis and will refer elsewhere based on staffing and test kit availability.
There is no out-of-pocket expense for COVID-19 testing, however, if the patient has medical insurance, Health Services will file an insurance claim for the telemedicine visit and any tests performed in relation to that visit.
- Attention Bowen students, faculty & staff: If you have been diagnosed with COVID-19, complete this form.
- Campus offices are open.
Please stay safe, and we’ll continue to keep you updated.