At UA Little Rock William H. Bowen School of Law, the education, health and well-being of our students and community is a top priority.
The resources available to students, faculty, staff, attorneys, and the general public may be found in the above tabs.
Masks are Recommended, but not Required
COVID-19 Testing Available
Health Services is now offering COVID-19 testing for UA Little Rock students, faculty, and staff who are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or have been identified as a close contact of someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
If you meet the above criteria, here are the steps to testing:
- Call Health Services at 501-569-3188 to schedule a telemedicine visit with one of the Health Services providers.
- During this visit, the provider will perform an evaluation to determine if COVID-19 testing is appropriate.
- If testing is recommended, you will be given a time to report to the Health Services outdoor testing site.
- The site is located under the white tent near the east entrance of the Donaghey Student Center.
- COVID-19 testing is performed using a nasal swab, and the entire process takes approximately 5 minutes.
- Once testing is complete, the sample will be processed and results communicated within 4 hours.
Health Services staff will evaluate other requests for COVID testing on a case-by-case basis and will refer elsewhere based on staffing and test kit availability.
There is no out-of-pocket expense for COVID-19 testing, however, if the patient has medical insurance, Health Services will file an insurance claim for the telemedicine visit and any tests performed in relation to that visit.
- Attention Bowen students, faculty & staff: If you have been diagnosed with COVID-19, complete this form.
- Campus offices are open.
Please stay safe, and we’ll continue to keep you updated.