At UA Little Rock William H. Bowen School of Law, the education, health and well-being of our students and community is a top priority.
The resources available to students, faculty, staff, attorneys, and the general public may be found in the above tabs.
Anyone on Bowen’s campus must wear a mask in common areas and when they are within six feet of others.
Updates & Online Classes
- Attention Bowen students, faculty & staff: If you have been diagnosed with COVID-19, notify UA Little Rock Health Services at 501-569-3188 or by email.
- Effective immediately, site visits to Bowen by out-of-state visitors are prohibited. While there have been no COVID-19 cases at Bowen, this restriction will protect everyone’s health and safety–especially those traveling to Bowen. Once this crisis has passed, site visits will resume and we will welcome you then.
- Summer 2020 classes will be held online.
- In-person classes will resume in Fall 2020. Bowen will be taking all required social distancing measures.
- Campus offices remain open, however many administrators and staff members are working remotely.
Please stay safe, and we’ll continue to keep you updated.