Bowen has been in the forefront of practice-ready and skills-focused learning for over forty years. As the only law school in Little Rock, Bowen students have the access to business and government leaders that are only available in a capital city.
According to the latest U.S. News & World Report rankings, students at the William H. Bowen School of Law graduate with among the lowest amount of law school debt in the nation. Likewise, the National Jurist has consistently ranks Bowen as a Best Value Law School. In ranking schools, the magazine considers a number of academic and financial variables, including the law school’s price of tuition, student debt accumulation, employment success, bar passage rate, and cost of living.
Below are a few more of Bowen’s national rankings:
- Best Value Law School – preLaw Magazine (2011-2017)
- Best Public Interest Law School – preLaw Magazine (2018)
- Best Law School for Public Service – prelaw Magazine (2016)
- Best Practical Training Law School – National Jurist (2016)
- Top 5 Law School for Black Student – On Being a Black Lawyer (2012)
- Top 5 Regional Law School for Latina/o Students – Latina/o Student’s Guide to Law Schools (2014)
- Top 10 Law School with Lowest Alumni Debt – USNWR (2014, 2016, & 2017)
- Top 10 (9th) Highest Yield Rates – USNWR (2015-2016)
- Top 10 Lowest Tuition Rates – ABA 509 Report (2016)
- Top 15 Most Influential People in Legal Education – National Jurist (2014 – 2016)
- Top 20 Most Innovative Law School – preLaw magazine (2012)
- Top 25 Legal Writing Program – USNWR (2012-2018)
- Top 40 Best Law Schools for Nine-Month Graduate Employment – USNWR (2012)
- Top 50 Best Part Time Law Programs – USNWR (2016)
- E. Smythe Gambrell Professionalism Award – ABA (2016)
Need more information?
Request information and keep up to date on all the latest developments at the UA Little Rock, William H. Bowen School of Law.