Can I Borrow Items?

The following faculty may borrow items:

Bowen full-time faculty can borrow any materials.

Adjunct law faculty can borrow circulating materials until the end of the semester.   “Circulating materials” means anything except reserve materials, CD-Rom discs, Special Collection materials, frequently updated looseleaf services, periodicals, reporters, statutes, digests, citators, encyclopedias, encyclopedic treatises, ALRs, form books, and reference materials.

Faculty from ARKLink affiliates.