Ottenheimer Library welcomes visits from Arkansas high schools to use our research databases and other materials.
- Adult supervision is required for each group. We require a minimum of two teachers/leaders per group and one additional adult for every five-eight students.
- The library provides unfiltered access to the Internet and complies with the university’s IT Acceptable Use Policy.
PLANNING YOUR VISIT:
- Schedule your visit at least 10 working days in advance.
- Plan your work session to cover half a day, either in the morning or afternoon.
- Limit the number of students to 20-25 per visit.
- UA Little Rock Public Safety requires notification of your visit and will provide drop off and parking information – 501.916.5304.
KEY INFORMATION FOR CLASSROOM TEACHERS:
- Please submit a Research Instruction Request before your visit.
- Group members should bring flash drives to save articles.
- Copiers are available on the first floor of the library.
- If your students wish to return at a later date, please refer to the community users information on the library’s website.
SAFETY & BEHAVIOR:
Group members are expected to comply with library and university policies, as well as show consideration for other library users.