The library has designated Library 106-B as a small group study room. The room is available to groups of 3-6 students for 2 hour periods during night and weekend library hours.
Group Study Room Guidelines
- The Group Study Room can be used by current students, faculty, and staff.
- No fewer than 3 people can use the group study room. No more than 6 people are allowed in the room at one time.
- At no time should the room and personal belongings be left unattended.
- Noise levels must be kept a reasonable level. Excessive noise and behavior may result in the group being asked to leave.
- The front window cannot be obstructed in any way.
- Furnishings from other parts of the library may not be brought into the room.
- Additional equipment (laptops, cables, phone chargers, etc.) may be checked out at the Operations desk.
- External software cannot be uploaded to the room’s computer. At no time can the room’s equipment can be unplugged or moved nor can personal laptops be plugged into the Ethernet cable.
- All accounts on the room’s computer must be logged out of when room time expires.
- Any problems with the room or equipment in the room should be reported to the Operations Staff immediately.
For questions concerning the use of the room, please contact the Operations Department at 501.569.3123 or OttenheimerCirculation@ualr.edu.