Ottenheimer Library has technology available for use by UA Little Rock students, faculty, and staff on a first-come, first-serve basis. Current resources include:
- 1 active learning classroom (LIB 100A) for class use.
- 21 computers on the 1st floor (including computers with GIS, SPSS and assistive technology software).
- 5 group study rooms on the 1st floor (with computers and whiteboards).
- 5 large display media tables on the 2nd floor.
- 4 WiFi-enabled copiers/scanners/printers (B&W and Color) on the 1st floor. Mobile print requests may be sent from any location on or off campus.
The library makes the following technology available at the library front desk for check-out:
- Headsets may be checked out for 2 hours at a time. Free disposable earbuds are also available.
- Laptops for library use may be checked out for 3 hours at a time. Additional information is available at Library Laptop Guidelines.
- Laptops and webcams for home use are available for students to use for an entire semester. Requests may be made to the university ‘s Care Team.
- Charging cables may be checked out for 2 hours at a time. Each cable set comes with USB, USB-C, Android, and iPhone/iPad connections.
- Calculators may be checked out for 2 hours at a time and are library-use-only.
The university makes WiFi available to students and guests within campus buildings. There is bleedover coverage in parking lot 9 behind the library (as well as lot 1, 3 and 12). Lot 9 is gated but is available to all students after 4:00 pm and on weekends. Free WiFi access is also available in various public library branches and parking lots, as well as city parks and community centers.