To apply, you must complete an online application and submit the following documents to the Graduate School (no reference letters required):
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities you have attended
- GMAT or GRE scores (or completed GMAT/GRE waiver request form if applicable)
- Current resume (may be uploaded on the application or emailed)
- Proof of two MMR vaccines as required by state law (see Health Services’ website for more info)
Official transcripts should be sent directly to the Graduate School via mail or by official electronic method from prior institution(s).
University of Arkansas at Little Rock
Ottenheimer Library, Room 528
2801 South University Ave.
Little Rock, AR 72204-1099
Other documents should be emailed to the appropriate email address:
Additional required documents for international applicants include:
- TOEFL or IELTS score
- Articulated international transcripts must be on file at UALR prior to registration.
- The UALR Graduate School recommends the usage of WES for articulated transcripts. However, any current member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES)may be used.
- Companies on AACRAO’s referral list can also be utilized.