Steps to Take Classes at Another School for your UALR degree

  1. Meet with your advisor to receive approval to take class(es) at another school.
    • If Chapter 31 Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment student, approval is also needed from your Voc Rehab counselor. Upon approval, counselor will send Form 28-1905 to the guest school. No further documents are needed for Chapter 31.
  2. Approval needs to indicate the following:
    1. Student name and UALR ID#
    2. Name of course(s) to be taken at the secondary/guest school
    3. Statement to indicate course(s) will be applied to your UALR (insert degree and major)
  3. Submit a copy of this approval, signed by both you and your advisor, to the UA Little Rock Office of Military Student Success. The approval may be faxed to 501.683.7055 or emailed to
  4. The UA Little Rock Office of Military Student Success will then email the School Certifying Official at the secondary/guest school to request them to certify your enrollment as a Secondary/Guest student.
  5. Please forward an official transcript of your grades to UA Little Rock at the end of the term, so transfer credit may be granted, grade permitting.