- Notify your VA Certifying Official at your home institution that you would like to take classes at UA Little Rock for the degree you are seeking.
- If you are a Chapter 31 Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment student, approval is also needed from your Voc Rehab counselor to attend another school. If approved, your counselor will send Form 28-1905 to the UA Little Rock Office of Military Student Success. The form may be faxed to 501.683.7055 or emailed to email@example.com. Chapter 31 students, please complete Step 4 as well.
- If approved to take courses at UA Little Rock, your VA Certifying Official at your institution will send a “Parent letter” to UA Little Rock. This letter may be faxed to 501.683.7055 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After registering for the class(es) at UA Little Rock you are approved for, submit a UA Little Rock Certification Request Form (CRF).
- The CRF form will allow the UALR Office of Military Student Success to:
a) Release your information, as required, to the Veterans Regional Office.
b) Annotate your record to prevent deletion of classes.
Remember, unless you are post 9/11 at 100%, you are responsible for making payments on your balance to UA Little Rock or ensuring your balance is paid in full. Contact UA Little Rock Student Accounts/Bursar’s Office to make payment arrangements.