- Transfer your VA benefits to UA Little Rock on-line at VA eBenefits for all chapters except Chapter 31 Voc Rehab.*
- *Chapter 31 Voc Rehab students, you must contact your Voc Rehab counselor for information on how to change schools. If approved, have your Voc Rehab counselor send Form 28-1905 to school.
- If you are a 1st time user, go to vets.gov and apply for educational benefits.
Note: The VA Regional Office will send you an email to confirm receipt of your application.
- Forward the VA the confirmation email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following on the email:
- Your name
- VA Chapter applied for
- Term you plan to begin
- UA Little Rock student ID# or last 4 digits of Social Security Number and date of birth
- All chapters except Chapter 31 Voc Rehab, please submit a copy of your current Certificate of Eligibility (COE) to the UA Little Rock Office of Military Student Success, by email to email@example.com or fax to (501) 683-7055.
- Register for classes.
- Submit a UA Little Rock VA Certification Request Form (CRF) after you register for classes. The form is available online at https://ualr.edu/military/certification. You should do this after you are fairly certain that your selection of classes is final. If you submit a CRF and then change the number of hours you are taking, you will have to resubmit another CRF. The CRF form allows the UA Little Rock Office of Military Student Success to:
- Release your information, as required, to the Veterans Regional Office.
- Make payment arrangements on your behalf to prevent deletion of classes.
All Chapters Other than 31 and 33/100%
You are responsible for arranging payments on your student account to UA Little Rock or ensuring your balance is paid in full.
NOTE: If term enrollment dates overlap, the VA Regional Office adds the credit hours from the terms together during the overlapping period(s) to calculate your eligibility.
If you decide not to attend UA Little Rock for any term, you must withdraw from all classes through the UA Little Rock Office of Records and Registration by 4:00 pm at the end of the 100% refund period by the specific date(s) per term to receive a full adjustment of charges.
Even if you stop attending class, you still have an obligation to withdraw accordingly, because if you are still registered in classes after the 100% drop date, you are liable for charges.
These dates and more information are located at www.ualr.edu/bursar.