Facilities – Music

To submit a request for usage of space in Fine Arts (including the Stella Boyle Smith Concert Hall) or the Center for Performing Arts (CPA) building, please click one of the links below based on your relationship with the University of Arkansas at Little Rock. By submitting a request, you are confirming that you have read and agreed to abide by our Facilities Usage Agreement. Failure to comply will result in the cancelation of any future bookings and financial responsibility for any damages.

Submit your request using one of the two links below:

Internal Requests
External Requests