The School of Nursing accepts students for the RN to BSN program for fall, spring, and summer semesters, but space is limited. We know you have a lot of choices when choosing a completion program and we appreciate your choice of UA Little Rock.
Acceptance to the university does not represent acceptance into the RN to BSN program, and vice versa.
Students with a BSN or equivalent from another country may not be eligible for a second BSN Degree. Please contact an Academic Counselor for more information.
- The RN to BSN application is for recent AAS nursing graduates and registered nurses only.
- We are happy to discuss the program with interested students and review unofficial copies of transcripts. Please call 501-916-5172 or email the Academic Counselor, Belinda Nix, if you would like to schedule an appointment.
- We are currently accepting applications. Students must be fully admitted to the university before completing the RN-BSN application. Expect admittance to the university to take a minimum of 7 days after all required documents are submitted.
Steps to apply
- If you are not a current UA Little Rock student or if you have not attended UA Little Rock in over two years, you must apply to UA Little Rock first. You will need a student ID number before completing the application to the School of Nursing RN to BSN program. For more information about admissions to the university, contact the UA Little Rock Office of Admissions.
- Submit your application to the RN to BSN Completion Program.
- Submit a copy of a current photo ID (driver’s license, passport, school ID) by email: email@example.com
- Once your application is complete, the RN to BSN admission committee will review your application.