The Career Pathways Initiative (CPI) is a wonderful opportunity to get assistance with tuition, fees, books, transportation, and childcare while in school if you meet the criteria listed below.
For questions contact Lisa Murray, Director for Career Pathways at 501-771-6090 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is the link to the application: https://uaptc.edu/cpi/ualr Due May 18, 2023
We need to collect the following documentation from you to determine your eligibility:
Have a child living in your home under the age of 21, or be a non-custodial parent
- Receive SNAP, ARKids, and/or Medicaid
- Income below 250% of the federal poverty level (for a family of 3, it is $57,575)
- Must be enrolled at UALR-Need your student schedule, for the semester you are enrolled
- A copy of your AR driver’s license
- Copies of your children’s birth certificates
- Most recent 1040 tax form that shows your income
- Letter from DHS verifying SNAP, ARKids, Medicaid
- Social Security Cards for you and your children