Starting today (June 1), NSF will implement an updated version of its Proposal and Award Policies and Procedures Guide (PAPPG) (NSF 20-1) for all proposals submitted on or after this date. For bio sketches and support sections of your proposal, NSF has delayed its official updated formatting guidelines until October 5, 2020. However, you must still format your documents using the official PAPPG guidelines for the time being.
Below is a list of current policies, guidance, and websites, and frequently asked questions:
• Biographical Sketch section of the PAPPG, Chapter II.C.2.f;
• Current and Pending Support section of the PAPPG, Chapter II.C.2.h;
• Frequently Asked Questions related to Current and Pending Support;
• Frequently Asked Questions on Using SciENcv; and
• Frequently Asked Questions on Using NSF Fillable PDF format.
In addition, webinars covering the use of NSF-approved formats as well as all of the significant changes to the PAPPG are available on the NSF Policy Outreach website.
If you have any questions, contact Sharon Kaufman at firstname.lastname@example.org