- This event has passed.
Teaching in the Time of COVID: “Labs and Studios”
July 8 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
The PACT (Provost’s Academic COVID-19 Taskforce) sub-committee on best practices, ATLE, and the Provost Office is hosting a series of casual conversations about teaching in the time of COVID-19, located in the Blackboard “Faculty Helping Faculty” Organization (via Collaborate Ultra).
July 8: “Labs and Studios”
There are 2 ways to join the conversation in the “Faculty Helping Faculty Course Room” session via Collaborate Ultra:
- Join the “Faculty Helping Faculty Course Room” via this guest link: https://us.bbcollab.com/guest/9c263348968447c68ed64eb3fc9e529c
- or join via phone with this dial-in info: +1-571-392-7650 PIN: 822 932 8129
To enroll in the Faculty Helping Faculty Org on Blackboard:
- Log into Blackboard and open the “myOrganizations” tab
- Click on the “Organization Search” box (on the left of the screen) and type “Faculty Helping Faculty”
- Open the org and click on “enroll” (left hand side of the screen)
- You will then be able to access all of the resources in this organization, including discussion boards, Collaborate Ultra sessions, and more.