There are different procedures during Late Advising. The Department of Psychology has regular Advising during the Fall and Spring semesters.
The Fall Advising Season is from September until October. The Spring Advising Season is from March until April.
Follow these steps to get advised:
- Complete the form below using the Degree Plan and Class Search links found on the menu to the left side of the screen.
- Once the form is complete, every field in the ‘Course Selection’ section must be completed, submit the form for review.
- You may be required to resubmit the form if there are problems with your course selections.
- When the form is approved, you will receive an email from a faculty member which will include the approved course selection and a link to schedule an advising appointment.
- Use the link provided to schedule an advising appointment.
- Before your appointment, you must print and bring the email – the one that includes the course selection and faculty approval.
- At the advising session, the advisor will review your printed form and your advising flag will be lifted.
Individual advising sessions are not available during Late Advising.
If you are having trouble, please email the Department Chairperson, Dr. Sherwin, at email@example.com with your name, T number, and the issue your are having.