There are different procedures during Late Advising Season.
Follow these steps to get advised:
- Complete the form below using the Degree Plan and Class Search. Every field in the ‘Course Selection’ section must be completed.
- Submit the form for review.
- You may be required to re-submit the form if there are any problems with it.
- When the Course Selection form is approved, you will receive an email from a faculty member. This may take up to 72 hours. The email will include: the approved course selection, a statement approving the course selection, and a link to schedule a sign-off session.
- Please print and bring the email. Your printout must show the faculty statement of approval and the course selection.
- At the sign-off session, the advisor will review your printed form and your advising flag will be lifted.
Individual advising sessions are not available during Late Advising Season.
If you are having trouble, please email the Department Chairperson, Dr. Sherwin, at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, T number, and the issue you are having.