Ready to register and know the drill?
Follow these steps to ensure you are good to go. You have to be advised and have no overdue balances to complete your registration in BOSS.
- I need to be advised because I have an advising flag on my account.
- I need to pay a balance, library charge, or parking fine.
View the steps below and/or watch this video tutorial.
Log on to BOSS using your T# and password
Register for classes
- After logging into BOSS, choose the Student Services option from the menu.
- Then, choose the Registration option.
- Then, choose Register/Search for Classes. Select the term you would like to register for.
- Choose your subject from the list provided and click the Course Search button.
- A list of courses will appear. You will need to click on the View Sections button next to the course that you are interested in, in order to view all of the available times for that class.
- Click on the checkbox of the class(es) you want to take. You will then go to the bottom of the page and click on the Register button.
If you need more help, visit the Office of Records and Registration.