Please review this information below. Funding applications will be accepted until April 1, 2021 at 5 p.m. If you have questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Active Registered Student Organizations who are in good standing and have completed RSO 101 and passed the quiz successfully are eligible to apply for funding through the Student Experience Center. To apply for funding, take the following actions:
- Make sure you are registered. This means you have filled out a Registration Form since the beginning of the academic year.
- Complete RSO 101 and pass the quiz. The quiz must be passed at 100% by two members of the organization. Funding requests from organizations who have not completed RSO 101 will not be reviewed.
- Complete the Funding Request Spreadsheet.
- Make a copy of the spreadsheet and upload it to your form. You must access the form using your UA Little Rock account. We will not grant access to non-UA Little Rock email addresses/profiles.
- Complete the Funding Application.
- The application can be found here.
- You can save and continue later.
- Late applications will not be accepted.
After completing your application:
- Check your email for next steps and information
- Funding for fall and spring will be awarded on a rolling basis until all funding for the semester is gone. In the event that we have questions about your funding request, we will contact Student Contact #1.
- Upon the conclusion of the allocation cycle, you will receive an email detailing the amount of funding you have been allocated.