Have Questions? We have answers.
Some of the answers to the most frequently asked questions are located here on our website:
- How do I start an organization?
- Check out our page on Starting an Organization!
- How to I join an organization?
- Take a look at the Organization Directory for President and Advisor contact information. Shoot them an email or give them a call to get information about joining the organization.
- What do I need to do to update my organization for the year?
- If your officers have changed, or you just want to be sure you’re active for the year, fill out a new Registration Form!
- We have a new Advisor, what do we do?
- Have the new advisor fill out an Advisor Agreement and turn it in to the Student Experience Center.
- How do we get funding from the Student Experience Center?
- Check out the page on funding applications here!
- What can we buy with our funding?
- Where is the form for ___?
- All of our relevant forms can be found on the Forms Page.
- Have questions about Fraternity & Sorority life?
- Find the FSL Frequently Asked Questions Page here.
If you have a question that isn’t answered here, reach out to the Student Experience Center at 501.569.3308 or email Erinn Forbes at email@example.com