International Student ID and Teacher ID Card

International Student ID Cards (ISIC) & International Teacher ID Card (ITIC)

UALR Study Abroad is an authorized online vendor of the International Student Identity Card (ISIC) and the International Teacher Identity Card (ITIC). If you are a full-time student or teacher, you are eligible for an International Student Identity Card. This card will give you proof of identity in over 100 countries worldwide.

Applying for the ISIC

To apply for the ISIC, you need to present proof that you are currently studying full-time at a recognized institution. This could either be your student ID or a signed letter from your school on official letterhead. To apply for the ITIC, you need proof that you are a full-time teacher, professor or instructor at a recognized educational establishment. You must be employed for a minimum of 18 hours per week for a minimum of one academic year.

  • Complete the online application form below.
  • After you complete the application, please email
    • Proof of enrollment or employment at a recognized institution
    • 1 passport photo
    • Copy of valid photo ID
    • $25, paid via credit card (Call 569.3376 to complete payment.)

If you have any questions, please call 501-569-3376.