- Ph.D. Candidate, Telecommunication & Networking Engineering/Systems Engineering, UA Little Rock
- M.Sc., Systems Engineering, UA Little Rock
- B.Sc., Computer Engineering, University of Baghdad
- 4G and 5G Cellular Networks for CV2X and DSRC
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- 3GPP specifications
- Artificial Intelligent & Machine Learning Algorithms
- TA in Advanced Digital Single Processing(DSP)using MATLAB, SYEN 5350
- TA in Random Signal Processing, SYEN 3314
- TA in Digital–Analog communication, SYEN 3354
Selected Journal and Conference Papers
- Awad, Ahmed Y., and Seshadri Mohan. “Internet of Things for a smart transportation system.” International Journal of Interdisciplinary Telecommunications and Networking (IJITN) 11, no. 1 (2019): 57-70.
- Taqi, Arwa Mohammed, Ahmed Awad, Fadwa Al-Azzo, and Mariofanna Milanova. “The impact of multi-optimizers and data augmentation on TensorFlow convolutional neural network performance.” In 2018 IEEE Conference on Multimedia Information Processing and Retrieval (MIPR), pp. 140-145. IEEE, 2018.
- Taqi, Arwa Mohammed, Fadwa Al-Azzo, Ahmed Awad, and Mariofanna Milanova. “Skin Lesion Detection by Android Camera based on SSD-Mo-bilenet and TensorFlow Object Detection API.” American Journal of Advanced Research 3 (2019): 1.