- Ph.D. Candidate, Engineering Science/Systems Engineering, UA Little Rock
- M.Sc., Industrial Engineering, Qazvin Azad University
- B.Sc., Industrial Engineering, Karaj Azad University
- Networks and combinatorial optimization
- Operations research
- Stochastic optimization
- Discrete event simulation
- Blood supply chain management
- TA in Optimization Methods in Engineering, SYEN 3312
- TA in Discrete Event Modeling and Simulation, SYEN 3316
- TA in Decision and Risk Analysis, SYEN 3318
- TA in Systems Engineering and Design, SYEN 3320
- TA in Probability Theory and Random Signal, SYEN 3314
- RA in the laboratory of ITS metaLab
- RA in the laboratory of Network Optimization and Operating Systems
- Assisting with Undergraduate Student Recruitment Efforts: UALR Discovery days (2019)
Selected Journal and Conference Papers
- Arani, Mohammad, and Yupo Chan. “Routing in Time-dependent Networks: A Microstate Interpretation of Dynamic Traffic Assignment”. INFORMS Annual Meeting, Phoenix, AZ (2018).
- Chan, Yupo, James A. Fowe, and Mohammad Arani. “Routing in a Stochastic Network with Nonrecurrent Incidents: Behavioral Interpretation of Dynamic Traffic Assignment”. ASCE-ASME Journal of Risk and Uncertainty in Engineering Systems, Part A: Civil Engineering 6.1 (2020): 04020002.
- Arani, Mohammad, Saeed Abdolmaleki, Maryam Maleki, Mohsen Momenitabar, and Xian Liu. “A Simulation-Optimization Technique for Service Level Analysis in Conjunction with Reorder Point Estimation and Lead-Time consideration: A Case Study in Sea Port”. Computational Science & Computational Intelligence (2020).
- Arani, Mohammad, Saeed Abdolmaleki, and Xian Liu. “Scenario-Based Simulation Approach for an Integrated Inventory Blood Supply Chain System”. Winter Simulation Conference, Orlando, FL (2020).