- Ph.D. Candidate, Engineering Science/Electrical and Computer Engineering, UA Little Rock
- M.Sc., Electrical Engineering, College of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering, National University of Sciences and Technology
- B.Sc., Electrical Engineering, The University of Lahore
- Postural Stability Analysis in elderly with Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy Disorder
- Neuromusculoskeletal Modeling and Simulations
- Human Biomechanics
- Machine Learning
- Motor Control of Synergistic Movements
- Control Systems and Statistical Signal Processing
- TA in Introduction to Computer Systems, SYEN 1301
- GA in EIT, Summer Internship Program
Selected Journal and Conference Papers
- Ullah, Safi, and Kamran Iqbal, “A Preliminary Review on EMG Signals for Assessment of Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy Disorder”. IEEE 7th International Conference on Electronics and Electrical Engineering (ICEEE), April 14-16, 2020.
- Ullah, Safi, Kamran Iqbal, and Rajat Emanuel Singh, “Muscle Synergies Based Gait Phase Classification during Kinematically Constrained Walking on Slackline”. International Journal of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, 2020. (Accepted)
- Ullah, Safi, Kamran Iqbal, and Fahad Mumtaz Malik, “Fault Tolerant Sliding-Mode Control of a Quad Rotor UAV Using Delayed Feedback”. International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Robotics Research (IJMERR), Volume 9, No.1, January 2020.
- Singh, Rajat E., Kamran Iqbal, Safi Ullah, Ahmed Al-Azzawi, and Gannon White, “Gait Phase Discrimination during Kinematically Constrained Walking on Slackline”. IEEE 15th International Conference on Control and Automation (ICCA), July 1619, 2019, Edinburgh, United Kingdom.