- Ph.D. Candidate, Engineering Science/Systems Engineering, UA Little Rock
- B.Sc., Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Khalifa University
- Antenna Design and Simulation
- 5G and Massive MIMO
- MIMO Systems Design
- Frequency Selective Surfaces
- TA in Circuits and Systems, SYEN 2315
- TA in Analog/Digital Electronics, SYEN 3152
- TA in Systems Engineering Capstone Design, SYEN 4385/4386
- TA in Intro to Systems Engineering, SYEN 1210
- Assisting with Summer Engineering Camp
- Assisting with Undergraduate Student Recruitment Efforts: UALR Discovery days (2019)
Selected Journal and Conference Papers
- Isaac, Ayman A., Hussain Al-Rizzo, Samer Yahya, Abbas Al-Wahhamy, and Sulaiman Z. Tariq. “Miniaturised MIMO antenna array of two vertical monopoles embedded inside a planar decoupling network for the 2.4 GHz ISM band.” IET Microwaves, Antennas & Propagation 14.1 (2019): 132-140.
- Al-Rizzo, Hussain, Ayman A. Isaac, Sulaiman Z. Tariq, and Samer Yahya. “Decoupled and Descattered Monopole MIMO Antenna Array with Orthogonal Radiation Patterns”. Modern Printed Circuit Antennas. IntechOpen, 2019.
- Al‐Rizzo, Hussain M., Samer Yahya, Sulaiman Z. Tariq, and Mohammed Zaki Hasan. “A reflective practicum for transforming instructor’s industrial skills into the teaching of radio frequency techniques and systems.” Computer Applications in Engineering Education 27.4 (2019): 910-920.