- Ph.D. Candidate, Engineering Science/Systems Engineering, UA Little Rock
- M.Sc., Systems Engineering, UA Little Rock
- B.Sc., Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering, NED University of Engineering and Technology
- Fluid Mechanics
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Finite Element Analysis
- TA in Mechanical Engineering Laboratory, SYEN 4174
- TA in Computational Fluid Dynamics and Heat Transfer, SYEN 4384/5384
- TA in Systems Engineering Capstone Design I, SYEN 4185
- TA in Systems Engineering Capstone Design II, SYEN 4386
Selected Journal and Conference Papers
- Siddiqi, Z., and J. W. Lee. “A computational fluid dynamics investigation of subsonic wing designs for unmanned aerial vehicle application.” Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part G: Journal of Aerospace Engineering 233.15 (2019): 5543-5552.
- Siddiqi, Z., and J. W. Lee. “A Computational and Experimental Study on Aerodynamics of Motor-Driven Propellers”. Progress in Computational Fluid Dynamics, An International Journal (2020). Under submission.