The Graduate Certificate in Technology Innovation consists of 12 hours of course work.
Required Core Courses (9 credits)
This comprises the following courses:
- TINV 5301 Strategies for Innovation
- MGMT 5383 Entrepreneurial Perspectives
- TINV 5303 Applied Innovation Project
Restricted Elective Course (3 credits)
Choose one of the following options:
- TINV 5302 Information, Computing, and the Future
- A business course that is relevant and approved by the program coordinator
The result is a unique combination of skills supporting the innovation process, including creative ideation, technology foresight, entrepreneurship, and a project which could be determined by the student, in consultation with other students and faculty.
Early in the semester in which you plan to graduate, you must apply to graduate. This causes the university to add your name to the list of graduating students.