UA Little Rpck Testing Services is located in the Charles W. Donaldson Student Services Center room 315 (SSC 315) pictured above. It is at the intersection of West 32nd Street and Campus Drive West. The front entrance is preceded by a round-about drive and three flags.
Online and printable maps
Google Maps location of the Student Services Center at the intersection of Campus Drive West and West 32nd Street. Enter “Student Services Little Rock, AR” in the search box.
The UA Little Rock printable maps show the SSC in relation to the rest of the campus. Look for “Student Services”.
Monday through Friday
Most exams, such as Accuplacer, CAPE, Castle, CLEP, Correspondence, DEPS, MAT, ParaPro, Prov, etc. are administered in the Student Services Center room 315. Refer to your email confirmation from Testing Services.
You may park in the deck which is just off 32nd Street and Taylor. It costs $1.00 in exact change to exit. No staff is available to make change.
- Other available parking if the deck is full:
- The University Plaza Shopping Center lot is open parking which means it is available for public use. Refer to the campus maps to gauge the distance to the Student Services Center. Additional information can be found on the UA Little Rock Public Safety website.
- Lot 13 East and Lot 13 West are also open lots.
- Lots 2 and 12 require a UA Little Rock ID card.
- Metered lots are available for very short periods of time. Your vehicle will be ticketed if the meter runs out of time. If you plan to visit an office for more than just a few minutes, use the parking deck.
Saturday paper/pencil national tests
Nationally standardized paper/pencil exams, such as the ACT, LSAT, and MPRE, are usually administered in buildings other than the SSC. If you are being accommodated for one of these exams, you may be instructed to report to the SSC. Refer to your admission ticket and directions from the testing company to make certain you are reporting to the correct building.
Most parking lots, including employee lots, are open on Saturdays. The parking deck is usually closed on Saturdays.
- If your admission ticket indicates Ross Hall or Dickinson Auditorium as your reporting location, Lot 5 is the closest parking
- If you are receiving extended time for the ACT, LSAT, or MPRE you should have been contacted by the testing company informing you where to report.Accommodated exams, for the ACT, LSAT and MPRE are usually administered in the Student Services Center. The closest parking the SSC is Lot 2 and Lot 9. Confirm your reporting location with the appropriate testing company.
Parking deck access:
- Traveling on Fair Park Boulevard:
- Turn west on 32nd Street.
- The parking deck entrance will be on your left just before you approach the Methodist Student Center.
- Traveling south on Campus Drive West:
- Turn left on to 32nd Street
- Cross over the Coleman Creek bridge
- Turn right on Taylor Street. The parking deck entrance will be just in front of you and on your right.
- Traveling west on University Drive (the intersection nearest Ross Hall and eStem):
- You will not be able to drive across campus to park in the deck. To avoid problems, make sure you approach the parking deck from the east side of campus (Fair Park Boulevard turning on to 32nd Street) or from the north side of campus (28th Street turning on to Campus Drive West) then turn on to 32nd Street. Campus map.
- Note: through-traffic is not permitted on Campus Drive West near Lot 2.
- Traveling on Fair Park Boulevard:
The UA Little Rock Department of Public Safety is always available to answer questions about parking.