TRIO EOC is a federally funded program that assists adults of ages 19 and above and U.S. veterans to enroll in and complete a post-secondary education program. All services are provided free of charge to participants who meet the eligibility requirements.
EOC Delta serves residents of these counties: Arkansas, Ashley, Bradley, Chicot, Cleveland, Desha, Drew, Jefferson, Lee, Lincoln, Monroe, Phillips, Prairie, and St. Francis.
- United States citizen or permanent resident status
- Age 19 or above or veteran of any age
- Must meet federal guidelines to demonstrate financial need
- First-generation college student (neither parent has a 4-year college degree)
- Express a desire to enroll in a post-secondary education program
We are happy to help you pursue a post-secondary education program. We also provide various other services.
- ACCUPLACER testing
- Referral to Adult Education Centers for GED Assistance
- Tutoring for ACT and the ACCUPLACER
- Workshops on study skills and college survival issues
- Career assessments to match your interest, abilities, and values with specific areas
- Information regarding the job market, career projections, and the appropriate training
- Assistance in identifying a college, vo-tech, career-specific program, or proprietary school that meets your needs
- Assistance in completing admissions applications and other enrollment forms
- Academic advice and assistance in course selection
Financial Aid Counseling
- Assistance in completing federal and state student financial aid forms
- Information regarding grants and loans responsibilities
- Assistance with resolving loan debt
The computer lab is available for use by clients for internet browsing, completing homework assignments, and general usage in relation to education.