The TRIO Talent Search (TTS) is a federally funded program that assists adults of ages 19 and above and U.S. veterans to enroll in and complete a post-secondary education program. All services are provided free of charge to participants who meet the eligibility requirements.
The TTS North serves attendees of Jacksonville Middle School, Jacksonville High School, North Little Rock Middle School, and North Little Rock High School.
- United States citizen or permanent resident status
- 7th – 12th graders at participating schools
- Must meet federal guidelines to demonstrate financial need
- Students who first-generation college bound (neither parent has a 4-year college degree)
- Express a desire to enroll in a post-secondary education program
We are happy to help you pursue a post-secondary education program. We also provide various other services.
- Online tutoring access
- Study skills workshops
- Motivational and team building workshops
- Course selection and academic advising
College enrollment counseling
- ACT preparation resources
- Accuplacer testing
- College tours and cultural field trips
- College application assistance
Financial Aid Counseling
- FAFSA assistance (federal student aid)
- Arkansas scholarship applications
- Other scholarship information and assistance