The mission of the UALRworks program at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock is to:
- Increase student retention by providing financial assistance through professional work education.
- Provide a unique experience that prepares students for success beyond graduation.
UALRworks seeks to accomplish the following objectives:
- Create year-round employment opportunities for students.
- Provide real world job experience through applications, interviews, and employee evaluations.
- Allow students to experience professional and leadership development in a positive atmosphere.
- Prepare students for success beyond college graduation.
- Build relationships between students, faculty, and staff on campus.
The vision of the UALRworks program is to be a distinctive program that makes UALR a destination institution and offers students the opportunity for a debt-free degree.