Classified Employee Extra Compensation

This form is used by classified employees to report extra compensation earned during a pay period. Forms should be completed in full, signed by the employee and the department administrator, and forwarded to Payroll. Questions should be directed to Payroll at 501.569.3136 or

Classified Employees Extra Compensation