Advising and Declaring

Ready to Declare?

To declare a Major in French or Spanish or the Certificate in Workplace Spanish, please contact Dr. Andrew Deiser, Chair of World Languages, at or 569-3272.

To declare a Minor in French or Spanish, please contact your advisor within your major program of study.

Need Advising?

French and Spanish majors are assigned a faculty advisor. If you do not know who your faculty advisor is, please contact the World Languages main office at 569-3272 or email Dr. Andrew Deiser at