Get acquainted with SBIR/STTR, “America’s Seed Fund” that provides federal grants and contracts to support research with strong commercial potential.
The Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) programs invest in commercialization of new technologies, products, and services. Each year, researchers receive more than $3 billion in SBIR/STTR funding for innovative R&D projects that meet specific agency needs. The webinar will cover
- basic requirements for program participation
- methods for assessing qualifying technologies and research projects
- how to get started with SBIR/STTR
- the assistance available through ASBTDC as you pursue SBIR/STTR funding
- how to prepare a quad chart
This webinar will kick off ASBTDC’s “Prep Course” series leading up to SBIR Week in the South: Arkansas, a virtual opportunity to meet directly with federal agency SBIR/STTR decision makers.
Presented by the Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center at UA Little Rock