Volunteer Income Tax Assistance!
Get your taxes done for free every Wednesday (excluding spring break) in room 105 of the College of Business!
Who is eligible?
- Households with an income of less than $56,000
- Persons with disabilities
- Limited English speaking taxpayers who need assistance in preparing their own tax returns
What to bring:
- Photo ID
- Social Security Cards or ITIN numbers for household
- All tax documents including but not limited to:
- Health Coverage Statements
- Checking and savings account info
All tax returns will be prepared and quality reviewed by IRS certified volunteers.
Any question E-mail or call Jessalyn Jackson at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 217 – 494 – 4398