Lack of trust in the workplace is one of the biggest challenges teams and organizations face in today’s business environment. Working remotely makes this topic even more relevant because of potential miscommunication via email, text, online.
Employees do their best work in a workplace that has a culture of trust built into it. The reality is trust makes teams work because trust builds the bridge between the business results and the employees’ need to connect and feel appreciated.
Participants in this interactive webinar will:
- Learn how trust affects performance and engagement
- Discover proven behaviors that build trust in teams
- Understand the most common, and often unintentional, actions that diminish trust
- Discuss tips you can use to immediately strengthen your trustworthiness
- Explore how to rebuild trust when it’s been broken
Speakers: Becky Parkerson & Lisa Carver, Fastrampup.com
Presented by the Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center