Bowen Students, Faculty and Staff
In-building access is available to all of these resources. To access remotely, select a source from the list then login with your Net ID at the prompt. Some resources require a faculty/student password, as indicated. Contact the Reference Librarian for a password.
If you have your own computer, wireless Internet access is available throughout the library. Use your UALR account to access the wireless network. Contact Computing Services (501.324.9995) for assistance.
If you do not have your own computer, there are two computer labs in the law library. Both labs are available to all law students while the library is open.
Law students have unlimited access to Lexis and Westlaw for academic purposes. Access is by password only. Contact Melissa Serfass with password questions.
All other users
In-building access to electronic resources is available to all library users, but only on the public computer terminals behind the reference desk or in the attorney carrel.
- ARLI: Arkansas Legal Index
- Arkansas Legal Forms
- Arkansas Legislative Digest (password required)
- Bloomberg Law (password required)
- Bloomberg Law School Professional Information Center (BNA Premier)
- CALI Lessons (password required)
- Chicago Manual of Style
- Courtroom Cast (Includes audio casebooks and courtroom videos of trials, oral arguments, and hearings. Law students and faculty: create your account on the website.)
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Academic
- Fastcase National Premium
- Index to Legal Periodicals (Full Text & Retrospective)
- Lexis Digital Study Aids Library
- Legal Scholarship Network (password required)
- LexisNexis Law Schools (password required)
- LLMC Digital
- Loislaw Treatise Libraries via Fastcase
- Making of Modern Law: Legal Treatises 1800-1926
- Making of Modern Law: United States Supreme Court Records and Briefs, 1832-1978
- Mango Languages
- ProQuest Business Market Research Collection
- ProQuest Central
- ProQuest Congressional
- ProQuest Legislative Insight
- ProQuest Regulatory Insight
- ProQuest Supreme Court Insight
- Webster’s Third New International Dictionary Unabridged
- Westlaw (password required)