Bowen Students, Faculty and Staff
In-building access is available to all of these resources. To access remotely, select a source from the list then login with your Net ID at the prompt. Some resources require a faculty/student password, as indicated. Contact the Reference Librarian for a password.
If you have your own computer, wireless Internet access is available throughout the library. Use your UALR account to access the wireless network. Contact Computing Services (501-916-3995) for assistance.
If you do not have your own computer, there are two computer labs in the law library. Both labs are available to all law students while the library is open.
Law students have unlimited access to Lexis and Westlaw for academic purposes. Access is by password only. Contact Melissa Serfass with password questions.
All other users
Visitors to a UA Little Rock campus (including the law school) may register their email address and mobile phone number to receive guest access to our wireless network. Here are the instructions.
- Arkansas Legal Forms
- Arkansas Legislative Digest (password required)
- CALI Lessons (password required)
- Chicago Manual of Style
- Courtroom Cast (Includes audio casebooks and courtroom videos of trials, oral arguments, and hearings. Law students and faculty: create your account on the website.)
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Academic
- Legal Scholarship Network (password required)
- Lexis Digital Study Aids Library
- LexisNexis Law Schools (password required)
- LLMC Digital
- Making of Modern Law: Legal Treatises 1800-1926
- Making of Modern Law: United States Supreme Court Records and Briefs, 1832-1978
- Mango Languages
- National Consumer Law Center Digital Library
- ProQuest Business Market Research Collection
- ProQuest Central
- ProQuest Congressional
- ProQuest Legislative Insight
- ProQuest Regulatory Insight
- ProQuest Supreme Court Insight
- Trial Pro Courtroom Simulator
- Webster’s Third New International Dictionary Unabridged
- West Academic Study Aids
- Westlaw (password required)
- Wolters Kluwer Study Aids