Welcome to the University of Arkansas at Little Rock. Our campus is where students gather to learn, study, play, and interact. Stretching over 250 tree-covered acres in Little Rock’s midtown area, the main campus is home to more than 50 buildings, including many with LEED designations for their energy efficiency.
View the map below for directions to UA Little Rock.
Parking and Campus Maps
Click either the parking or campus map of UA Little Rock to view it larger.
Single Stall Restrooms on Campus
This campus restroom map shows where all single stall restrooms are located on campus. The sites include:
Open Access Single Stall Restrooms:
- Donaghey Student Center (DSC) – Fitness Center
- Fribourgh Hall (FH) – 5th floor by elevator
- Jack Stephens Center (JSC) – Mezzanine
- Ottenheimer Library (LIBR) – 5th floor
- Speech Building (SPCH) – 1st floor, across the hall from the McNair Program office (SPCH 120)
- Trojan Grill
- University Commons (UC)
Restricted Access Single Stall Restrooms:
- Donaghey Student Center (DSC) – Cafeteria
- Donaghey Student Center (DSC) – Health Services
- East Residence Hall
- West Residence Hall