Thursday, August 15: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Last names A-L: 8 a.m. – noon
Last names M-Z: noon – 5 p.m.
If you have to come outside of your time, please call the Campus Living Office.
Please follow the map detail below for traffic route to your hall.
Steps to prepare for move in:
- Label all your boxes, bins, bags etc with your name, hall and room number.
- On the day of move-in volunteers will be at the curb to help you unload and get things to your room in order for traffic to move quickly.
- There will be no front curb parking at buildings during move-in.
- Make sure you have talked with roommates/apartment mates about shared space and items.
- List of what to bring and what not to bring can be found at this link.
- All paperwork and check-in will be done with your hall staff.
- Trailers can only be parked in LOT 15.
- Village residents will check in at the University clubhouse.
*Note: Move-in begins August 15, but students may move in any day starting August 15th until the first day of classes.
If you have any other questions please email email@example.com.