Campus Living has various spaces that can be reserved by Registered Student Organizations and UA Little Rock Faculty and Staff for events related to their class or a student organization.
- Campus Living spaces are for use by Campus Living Staff, UA Little Rock Departments and Registered Student Organizations only.
- All events that take place in Campus Living Spaces must be open to all Campus Living Residents. (Exceptions will only be granted for classes taught by UA Little Rock Faculty, Fraternity and Sorority Chapter Meetings and Registered Student Organization Meetings)
- The person requesting space is responsible for the conduct of guests and the clean up after event. If the space is not left in its original condition, cleaning/maintenance charges will be assigned to the person who submitted the reservation request.
- No furniture may be moved inside or outside without approval from the Campus Living Office.
- Additional security may be needed depending on the event. If additional security is required, payment will be the responsibility of the sponsoring organization.
- All Campus Living policies must be followed as stated in the Resident Handbook.
- Quiet hours must be observed.
- Smoking, alcohol, and other drugs are not allowed on campus.
- No purchased or donated food may be brought into the event without permission from Sodexo and Campus Living.
- Grills- Only UA Little Rock provided grills may be used. Do not leave hot coals unattended. Dispose of coals in the provided receptacle.
- Commons Classroom
- Commons Great Room
- Commons Theater
- Trojan Lane
- North/South Hall Grills
- West Hall Lower Lobby
- West Hall Lawn (Hill behind WOW Cafe)
- East Hall Parlor
- University Village Clubhouse
- University Village Pool
- University Village Basketball Courts
Reservation Request Form
In order for your event to be considered, reservation requests must be submitted at least ONE week before the event. All events for Registered Student Organizations must have an On Campus Event form approved by the Student Experience Center in order for Campus Living to approve your event. Events will be on a first come, first serve basis. Campus Living events have priority over Student Organization events. Submitting a reservation request does not guarantee that you have the space. Once you complete the form, Campus Living Staff will review the request and will reach out via email to let you know if the event has been approved or denied.