Due to the Covid-19 outbreak the following changes are in effect as of March 23, 2020:
- All testing in Testing Services is discontinued until further notice. This includes placement testing, accommodated testing, certification testing (e.g. Kryterion, Scantron, Parapro, etc.) CLEP, MAT, and testing for online courses from UA Little Rock as well as other schools.
- All scheduled tests that have no proctoring fee are cancelled.
- If you had a scheduled test that required a payment to UA Little Rock, your exam has been rescheduled for May 1. If we reopen before May 1, we will contact you to set up an appointment. If, by May 1, we have NOT reopened, we will reschedule for a later date. Part of the fee that is paid is non-refundable, but rescheduling is free.
- If you decide you do not want to reschedule and you want a refund, contact us at email@example.com and we can process the refund minus the scheduling fee.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Test Score Placement Guide
The Test Score Placement Guide (effective Fall 2018) illustrates course placement based on test scores. Contact your academic adviser, dean, or department chair to determine your official placement in a course.
UA Little Rock Testing Services is certified by the National College Testing Association.