Testing Services Location
UA Little Rock Testing Services is located in the Charles W. Donaldson Student Services Center room 315 (SSC 315), at the intersection of West 32nd Street and Campus Drive West. The front entrance is preceded by a roundabout and three flags.
University of Arkansas at Little Rock
2801 South University Avenue, SSC 315
Little Rock, AR 72204
North of Little Rock
From I-630, take Exit 5 and continue south onto University Avenue.
South of Little Rock
From I-30 heading east, take Exit 132 and continue north onto University Avenue.
- From University Avenue, turn east onto West 28th Street (north campus entrance).
- Turn right (south) at Fair Park Boulevard and continue south.
- Turn right (west) onto West 32nd Street.
- At the first four-way intersection, turn left on “Taylor Street” and continue toward the parking deck. Taylor Street is between The Wesley Foundation and Metro Baptist Collegiate Ministry. Note: There is a $1 charge for parking, and must be in exact change.
- Exit the Parking Deck and walk west across the Coleman Creek Bridge. You will see the round-about drive with three flags in front of the Student Services Center. Testing Services is on the third floor room 315.
The Student Services Center is labeled “Student Services” on the printable campus maps.
Most exams, such as the Accuplacer, Chemistry Placement, and non-UA Little Rock exams are administered in the Student Services Center room 315. Refer to your email confirmation from Testing Services.
You may park in the deck which is just off 32nd Street and Taylor. It costs $1.00 in exact change to exit. No staff is available to make change.
Other available parking if the deck is full:
- The University Plaza Shopping Center lot is open parking. Refer to the campus maps to gauge the distance to the Student Services Center. Additional information can be found on the UA Little Rock Public Safety website.
- Lot 13 East and Lot 13 West are also open lots.
- Lots 2 and 12 require a UA Little Rock ID card.
- Metered lots are available for very short periods of time. Your vehicle will be ticketed if the meter runs out of time. If you plan to visit an office for more than just a few minutes, use the parking deck.
The UA Little Rock Department of Public Safety is always available to answer questions about parking.