With rising costs, environmental concerns, and the stress of commuting, public transit is on the rise. Thanks to the University of Arkansas at Little Rock’s partnership with Rock Region METRO, our employees and students can ride the city bus for free, using the Trojan’s U-Pass.
Ride for Free
Employees and students can pick up their Trojan’s U-Pass at the I.D. Card Office, Room 114, in the Donaghey Student Center. The pass is a sticker that goes on your UA Little Rock ID card.
The sticker is issued in January and is good through the summer semester. Riders will need to pick up a new sticker for the fall semester and semesters after that.
To find your route and view detailed information, view the schedules, maps, and stops.
Use this live map, to watch your bus or streetcar and click on any stop to get real-time arrival information based on GPS technology.
- Route 13 UA – Pulaski Technical College Schedule
- Route 16 UA Little Rock Schedule
- Routes 13 and 23 serve the UA – PTC north and south campuses, respectively.
- Routes 16 and 22 serve the UA Little Rock campus. (Route 16 serves the interior of campus on both inbound and outbound trips, and Route 22 serves the west side of campus along University for southbound trips and serves in the interior of the campus on northbound trips)
- METRO Local operates 22 fixed routes and four express routes throughout Pulaski County seven days a week, except for certain holidays.
Watch the following video to learn more about how you can ride the bus for free:
UA Little Rock students, staff, and employees can ride the Rock Region Metro for free. Find out how to get your pass, how to navigate the bus system, and get started on riding for free! Visit http://ualr.edu/communications/rock-region/ for more information.