Thanks to a partnership with the Rock Region METRO, UA Little Rock employees and students are able to ride the bus transit for free, using the Trojans U-Pass.
With rising costs, environmental concerns, and the stress of commuting, public transit is on the rise. This partnership will benefit UA Little Rock employees and students and help provide easier access to both the university and the city.
Ride for free
Each employee and student can go to the I.D. Card Office – room 114 on the lower level of the Donaghey Student Center to pick up their Trojans U-Pass. The Trojans U-Pass is a sticker that will go on your UA Little Rock ID card. This sticker is all you need to use the bus system for free.
Each semester, riders will need to get an updated sticker. A sticker issued in January will be good through the summer semester. Riders will need to get a new sticker for the fall semester.
To find your route and view detailed information, view the schedules, maps and stops.
With this live map, you can watch your bus or streetcar and click on any stop to get real-time arrival information based on GPS technology.
- Route 13 UA – Pulaski Technical College Schedule
- Route 16 UA Little Rock Schedule
- Routes 13 and 23 serve the UA – PTC north and south campuses, respectively.
- Routes 16 and 22 serve the UA Little Rock campus. (Route 16 serves the interior of campus on both inbound and outbound trips, and Route 22 serves the west side of campus along University for southbound trips and serves in the interior of the campus on northbound trips)
- METRO Local operates 22 fixed routes and four express routes throughout Pulaski County seven days a week, except for certain holidays.
UA Little Rock students, staff, and employees can ride the Rock Region Metro for free. Find out how to get your pass, how to navigate the bus system, and get…