An education at UA Little Rock is a valuable investment in your future and we are dedicated to helping you make higher education an achievable goal. Our faculty and staff are committed to providing a quality education at a good value.
To receive federal, state, and many university-sponsored sources of funding, you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) each year. Once you’ve done that, you’re on your way to receiving financial aid!
The Summer Financial Aid Request form is now available.
Important Announcement About Student Loan Forgiveness
President Joe Biden, Vice President Harris, and the U.S. Department of Education have announced a three-part plan to help working and middle-class federal student loan borrowers transition back to regular payment as pandemic-related support expires. This plan includes loan forgiveness of up to $20,000 for eligible borrowers. Details are still being worked out but for more information please visit, studentaid.gov.
Connect with a Financial Aid Advisor
We’re here to help you. You can call us at 501-916-3035, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re also available to meet with students virtually and in person:
- Use Zoom to meet with a financial aid advisor
- Meetings are available Monday – Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 11 a.m. and from 2 to 4:30 p.m.
- You may include family members or any other individual(s) of your choosing
- Schedule a virtual appointment
- Only the student may participate in a face-to-face meeting
- Office hours are 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Depending on wait times, meeting availability may end before 5 p.m.
- Sign up for a face-to-face meeting:
- Visit the Ask Desk on the second floor of the Student Services Center
- Text TROJANS to 501-381-7515
- Visit QLess In-Person Request