An education at UA Little Rock is a valuable investment in your future and we are dedicated to helping you make higher education an achievable goal. Our faculty and staff are committed to providing a quality education at a good value.
To receive federal, state, and many university-sponsored sources of funding, you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) each year. Once you’ve done that, you’re on your way to receiving financial aid!
Connect with a Financial Aid Advisor
We’re here to help you. You can call us at 501-916-3035, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re also available to meet with students virtually and in person:
- Use Zoom to meet with a financial aid advisor
- Meetings are available Monday – Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 11 a.m. and from 2 to 4:30 p.m.
- You may include family members or any other individual(s) of your choosing
- Schedule a virtual appointment
- Only the student may participate in a face-to-face meeting
- Office hours are 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Depending on wait times, meeting availability may end before 5 p.m.
- Sign up for a face-to-face meeting: