Here is some information that you need to review before you click the “APPLY NOW” button:
- The application will require you to create an account that you can save and return to at a later time if you get interrupted.
- You will want to have the information from all prior institutions you have attended. All that is required at this time is the institutions name. NOTE: Under college just enter your institution’s name, then click search. See if your institution appears in the box that displays below the search button. If it is there, choose it and click select. If it is not there, please enter the institutions name into the box titled “Unlisted School Name and Address” and click select.
- We will require official transcripts from all institutions you have attended. They can be sent via email if your prior institution submits electronic transcripts officially to email@example.com or mailed to:
UA Little Rock
Attention: Graduate School Admissions
Ottenheimer Library – Suite 528
2801 South University Ave
Little Rock, AR 72204-1099
- A $40 application fee will be required at the end of the application. If you feel that you qualify for a waiver of the app fee, please click here to apply for the waiver before you submit your application.
- Once your app fee waiver application has been received and reviewed, we will contact you.
- If you qualify for the waiver, we will give you a code you can use at the end of the application. If you do not qualify for the waiver, you can pay online with a check, credit, or debit card. IMPORTANT: Please note that after you pay, you will need to scroll to the bottom of the page and click the exit button. Do not go back to a prior page or close your browser without clicking on the exit button first. NOTE: 1) If you are required to submit reference letters and you do not already have the letters, you can access a reference section by logging back into your account. If you have the name and email address for your reference, you can enter it there and we will contact them for you.
2) If you do not choose to submit your reference information that way, sealed reference letters can be mailed to the same address listed above for the official transcripts or your reference can email the letter directly to the Graduate School at firstname.lastname@example.org. If the letter will be emailed from your reference, please have them include your name as you entered it on your application and your UA Little Rock ID number. Please click here to view our programs and see what documents your program will require you to submit.
- Once you have submitted your application, you can log back into your account and see what documents are required for your application.
- The application will allow certain required documents to be uploaded through your account. These may include but are not limited to items such as: Writing Samples, MMR immunizations (the state of Arkansas requires 2 shots), Reference Letters, Permanent Resident cards (copy of front and back), Statement of Purpose, Resumes, Teaching License, and Reference Letters. If you are applying to the Social Work program, there are certain documents required by that program that you can submit online with the application as well.