- Dissertation and Thesis Guidelines
- Graduate Student Handbook
- Health Services
- UALR Graduate Catalog
- UA Little Rock main website
- University Writing Center
UA Little Rock uses electronic communication to conduct its business whenever possible. UA Little Rock will create an email account for you.
You can access your UA Little Rock email (Google Mail account) by going to my.ualr.edu or by selecting the Email quick link from the UA Little Rock homepage. Before logging in to your email account for the first time you will need to learn what your NetID is and set an initial password. NOTE: if you are a new student, you must log into your UA Litte Rock’s online student services system, boss.ualr.edu and set your initial password for the NetID.
For more information about your UA Little Rock email, see UA Little Rock’s email information page.
- The UA Little Rock email system can be accessed from the UA Little Rock homepage, my.ualr.edu or directly at mail.ualr.edu.
- Students are responsible for reading university emails regularly.
- It is important that you access your UA Little Rock email account often, even if you have a separate email address.
- You will receive official notices, including financial aid information, inclement weather notices, e-bills, deadlines, registration information, and library notices, through your UA Little Rock email address.
Forwarding Your UA Little Rock Email
If you would like to forward your UA Little Rock emails to a different email address, please follow the steps below:
- Log into your UA Little Rock email account.
- Click the gear-shaped button at the top right of your screen and select “Settings”.
- Select the “Forwarding and POP/IMAP” tab at the top.
- Under “Forwarding” select “Add a forwarding address”.
- Enter the email address you want to forward your UA Little Rock mail to and click “next”.
- In the following box, click “proceed”.
- A verification email with a confirmation code will be sent to the email address you submitted; there might be a slight delay. When you receive it, click the link in the email to confirm forwarding.
- Go back to the “Settings” page (steps 2 & 3) in your UA Little Rock email.
- Under “Forwarding”, select “Forward a copy of incoming mail to <the email address you entered in step 5>” and choose your preferred settings for your UA Little Rock emails.
- Click “Save changes” at the bottom of the screen.