Change My Info

Address Change

There are two options to change your address. A written request can be mailed or faxed to the Office of Records and Registration. For us to complete this request, you will need to sign your request. Your second option is to access BOSS. Please follow the instructions listed below.

  1. Select the BOSS link
  2. Select the Enter Secure Area option
  3. Enter your user ID number and PIN
  4. Select Personal Information
  5. Select Update Address and Phone Numbers
  6. Select the address you wish to update
  7. Make the appropriate changes
  8. Click Save

Mailing Address Change Request Form

Name Change

Name Change

U.S. Citizens: In order to comply with a number of government agency reporting requirements, the University must record the student’s name as it appears on his or her social security card. Students who need to change their names on UA Little Rock’s records must complete a name change form (available at the Office of Records and Registration) and present a social security card and picture identification when submitting the form. After the change is implemented, the name on the UA Little Rock transcript and all other documents will read as printed on the social security card. If the social security card is incorrect, students must change their record with the Social Security Administration Office first. No changes will be made to the UA Little Rock record until a new Social Security Card is issued and presented to Records and Registration personnel.

International Students: International students who need to change their name on UA Little Rock records should consult with the Registrar, who will specify appropriate documentation.

If employed by UA Little Rock (in any capacity), please contact the Department of Human Resources, prior to changing your name with the Office of Records and Registration.

Name Change Request Form

Updating My Social Security Number (Students Only)

Updating your Social Security Number

If You are a Student (not employed by the University), please bring your Social Security Card to, The Office of Records and Registration. The office is located in the Charles W. Donaldson Student Services Center, room 218. If you have any questions, please call the Office of Records and Registration at (501) 569- 3110. For additional information on how to: apply for, replace, correct, or change your name on your Social Security Card, click_here. To return to this page, use your browsers Back button.

Gender Designation Change

In order to change your gender in our system you will need to fill out our gender designation change form, by hand. You can then send this form into our office by mail, fax, or email. We will also need a scanned copy of a drivers license or passport reflecting the new gender identity, a letter of support from a health professional, or the court order for the gender change.

Forgot PIN

If you should forget your PIN then you can attempt to reset it by doing the following:

  • Enter your student ID (Tnumber) into the User ID box
  • Click the Forgot PIN? button
  • Answer the questions provided on the next page. These will include your date of birth, the last four digits of your social security number, and one of your personal security questions.
  • Click the Continue button
  • You will then be prompted to provide six numbers for your new PIN. There are restrictions on your selections. The Tips and Info box on the right-hand side will give you detailed information on these restrictions.
  • Click Continue to finish resetting your PIN!

If you are not able to reset your PIN using the above method then please contact the Office of Records and Registration by calling 501-916-3110, emailing, or stopping by our office at Student Services Center 218.