There are two options to change your address. A written request can be mailed or faxed to the Office of Records and Registration. For us to complete this request, you will need to sign your request. Your second option is to access BOSS. Please follow the instructions listed below.
- Select the BOSS link https://boss.ualr.edu
- Select the Enter Secure Area option
- Enter your user ID number and PIN
- Select Personal Information
- Select Update Address and Phone Numbers
- Select the address you wish to update
- Make the appropriate changes
- Click Save
U.S. Citizens: Students who need to change their name on UA Little Rock academic records must complete a name change request form and provide documentation. A primary and secondary document is required.
- Primary: Signed social security card, marriage license, or court order
- Secondary: Driver’s license, state-issued photo I.D., or Military I.D. card which has the new legal name.
Non-U.S. Citizens: Students who need to change their name on UA Little Rock academic records must complete a name change request form and provide documentation. Acceptable documents include an international passport, visa, or resident alien papers/identification card.
Gender Designation Change
In order to change your gender in our system you will need to fill out our gender designation change form, by hand. You can then send this form to our office by mail, fax, or email. We will also need a scanned copy of a driver’s license or passport reflecting the new gender identity, a letter of support from a health professional, or a court order for the gender change.
If you should forget your PIN then you can attempt to reset it by doing the following:
- Enter your student ID (Tnumber) into the User ID box
- Click the Forgot PIN? button
- Answer the questions provided on the next page. These will include your date of birth, the last four digits of your social security number, and one of your personal security questions.
- Click the Continue button
- You will then be prompted to provide six numbers for your new PIN. There are restrictions on your selections. The Tips and Info box on the right-hand side will give you detailed information on these restrictions.
- Click Continue to finish resetting your PIN!
If you are not able to reset your PIN using the above method then please contact the Office of Records and Registration by calling 501-916-3110, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or stopping by our office at Student Services Center 218.