The Office of Research Compliance reports to the Vice Provost for Research and provides support and training for the faculty, staff, and students of UA Little Rock. Our mission is to promote the responsible conduct of research by complying with federal, state, and institutional regulatory requirements. We strive to foster compliance without impeding the process of research.
How can we support your research needs?
- Do you need approval for human participant research? Find out how to get your research reviewed by the Institutional Review Board (IRB).
- Does your research involve animals? Learn about the Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC)’s protocol submission process.
- Does your research involve potentially biohazardous materials? Submit your Institutional Biosafety Committee (IBC) protocol for review.
- Will you be traveling, transporting, or collaborating with a foreign country? Will foreign students or faculty be working on your research? Learn about the Export Control processes.
- Are you interested in turning your research into a business? Learn about the process and how to get started with TechLaunch.