Payment due dates for the semester are located in the table below.
Tuition and fees can be viewed in your student account in BOSS. To review your account information, log in to your BOSS account, then select Student Accounts. This will provide the charges and any anticipated aid that you are to receive for the semester. Payment is required to reserve your class selections.
To ensure that you will not be dropped from your classes, you must do one of the following by the payment due date:
- Pay your balance in full
- Set up an installment payment plan
- Have enough financial aid to cover your balance
- Owe $799 or less
Should you decide to adjust your schedule, please make sure to follow the drop/withdrawal policy and tuition and fee adjustment schedule. If you are receiving aid, any adjustment in your schedule could affect your financial aid eligibility. Please make sure you consult with your financial aid advisor to see if there will be any impact on your eligibility.
IMPORTANT: At the time of registration, you will be required to acknowledge that you have read the Acknowledgement of Financial Responsibility. Once registered, if you decide not to attend UA Little Rock for that semester, you must withdraw by 4 p.m. at the end of the 100% adjustment period listed on the tuition and fee adjustment schedule.
Summer 2023 Term and Payment Dates
|Term||Term Start Date||Term Last Date||Payment Due By|
|Summer I||May 22||July 25||5:00 pm on 6/1/23|
|Summer II||May 22||June 26||5:00 pm on 6/1/23|
|Summer III||June 5||July 27||5:00 pm on 6/1/23|
|Summer IV||June 30||August 4||5:00 pm on 6/1/23|
|Bowen Law School||June 5||August 4||5:00 pm on 6/13/23|
*** The Law School WILL NOT participate in the delete process for summer.
When Are Late Fees Applied?
A payment plan late fee of $25 will be assessed if payment is not made by June 23rd and July 15th.
Students who do not enroll in a payment plan, but have a balance, will be charged a $25 late fee on June 23rd and July 15th.
UA Little Rock offers several payment options:
- Pay in person at the Cashier’s Office in the Student Services Center Lobby.
- Mail a check to the Cashiers’ Office.
- Pay online with a credit card by logging into BOSS.
- Pay online with a checking account or savings account by logging into BOSS.
- International students can pay with funds from another country using the Pay with Foreign Currency process.
- Set up an Installment Payment Plan at the Cashier’s Office or online.