As of Fall 2023, the Delete process has been eliminated. However, if students haven’t made payment arrangements by the payment due date, a Student Accounts hold will be placed on their account.
Students who receive a Student Accounts hold will be unable to:
- See grades for the current term
- Obtain a copy of an unofficial or official transcript
- Receive a diploma
- Adjust their course schedule
Payment due dates for the semester are located in the table below.
To avoid receiving a Student Accounts hold, you must do one of the following by the payment due date:
- Pay your balance in full
- Set up an installment payment plan
- Have enough financial aid to cover your balance
- Have all previous term balances paid in full
Tuition and fees can be viewed in your student account in BOSS. To review your account information (charges, payments, and anticipated aid), log in to your BOSS account, then select Student Accounts.
Should you decide to adjust your schedule, please follow the drop/withdrawal policy and tuition and fee adjustment schedule. If you are receiving aid, any adjustment in your schedule could affect your financial aid eligibility. Please consult with your financial aid advisor to see if there will be any impact on your eligibility.
IMPORTANT: At the time of registration, you must acknowledge that you have read the Acknowledgement of Financial Responsibility. Once registered, if you decide not to attend UA Little Rock for that semester, you must withdraw by 4 pm at the end of the 100% adjustment period listed on the tuition and fee adjustment schedule.
Fall 2023 Term and Payment Dates
|Term||Term Start Date||Term Last Date||Pay Date/Holds Placed|
|Fall Full Term||August 21||December 12||5:00 pm 8/29/23
|Fall 910 WK||August 21||October 23||5:00 pm 8/29/23|
|Fall 710 WK||August 21||October 11||5:00 pm 8/29/23|
|Fall 510 WK||August 21||September 25||5:00 pm 8/29/23|
|Fall 520 WK||September 27||October 31||5:00 pm 8/29/23|
|Fall 920 WK||October 4||December 12||5:00 pm 8/29/23|
|Fall 720 WK||October 16||December 12||5:00 pm 8/29/23|
|Fall 530||November 1||December 12||5:00 pm 8/29/23|
When Are Late Fees Applied?
Students who are not on a payment plan will be assessed a late fee of $50 if the payment is made after 5 pm on their due date.
An additional $50 late fee will be assessed each month on past-due balances for the remainder of the semester.
UA Little Rock offers several payment options:
- Pay in person at the Cashier’s Office in the Student Services Center Lobby.
- Mail a check to the Cashiers’ Office.
- Pay online with a credit card by logging into BOSS.
- Pay online with a checking account or savings account by logging into BOSS.
- International students can pay with funds from another country using the Pay with Foreign Currency process.
- Set up an Installment Payment Plan at the Cashier’s Office or online.