|Payment Due Dates for Summer 2021
May 26th for Summer 1, 2, & 3
July 7th for Summer 4
Payments are due by 6 PM
Summer 2021 tuition and fees can now be viewed on your student account. To review your account information, log into your BOSS account, then select Student Accounts. This will provide the charges and any anticipated aid that you are to receive for the Summer 2021 semester. Payment is required to reserve your class selections.
How do you ensure that you will not be dropped from your classes? By the due date:
- Pay your balance in full
- Set up an installment payment plan (Fall and Spring only)
- Have enough financial aid to cover your balance
- Owe $799 or less
Should you decide to adjust your schedule, please make sure to follow the drop/withdrawal policy and tuition and fee adjustment schedule. If you are receiving aid, any adjustment in your schedule could affect your financial aid eligibility. Please make sure you consult with your financial aid advisor to see if there will be any impact on your eligibility.
IMPORTANT: At the time of registration, you will be required to acknowledge that you have read the Acknowledgement of Financial Responsibility. Once registered, if you decide not to attend UA Little Rock for that semester, you must withdraw by 4 p.m. at the end of the 100% refund period listed on the tuition and fee adjustment schedule.
Summer 2021 Term and Payment Dates
|Term||Term Start Date||Term Last Date||Payment Due By|
|Summer I||May 24||July 27||6:00 pm on 5/26/21|
|Summer II||May 24||June 28||6:00 pm on 5/26/21|
|Summer III||June 7||July 28||6:00 pm on 5/26/21|
|Summer IV||July 6||August 9||6:00 pm on 7/7/21|
|Bowen Law School||June 7||August 6||6:00 pm on 6/9/21|
When Are Late Fees Applied?
Students who are not on a payment plan will be assessed a late fee of $50 if the payment is made after 6 pm on their due date. An additional $50 late fee will be assessed for each month there is a balance for the remainder of the semester.
UA Little Rock offers several payment options:
- Pay in person at the Cashier’s Office in the Student Services Center Lobby.
- Mail a check to the Cashiers’ Office.
- Pay online with a credit card by logging into BOSS.
- Pay online with a checking account or savings account by logging into BOSS.
- International students can pay with funds from another country using the Pay with Foreign Currency process.
- Set up an Installment Payment Plan at the Cashier’s Office or online.