The Cashier’s Office is the point of exchange for all student and non-student university payments and collections including fees, tuition, room and board, and other miscellaneous items.
This office is also the collection point for departmental deposits and student organization deposits. Additional responsibilities of this office include:
- Processing and collecting all returned checks
- Providing change
- Initiating installment payment plans
- Disbursing financial aid checks
- Distributing payroll and accounts payable checks
- Distributing travel advance checks
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact the Cashier’s Office at 501-916-5540 or email@example.com.